Monday, August 27, 2012

A mother's joy begins when a new life is stirring inside...when a tiny heartbeart is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone~

I am finally pregnant!!! Yay! I am not sure who is more excited between me and James. It feels like we have been waiting for this for forever!! And now it is really here and happening!! James has been smiling every day of every hour since we found out, and it makes me fall in love with him all over again. To wake up in the mornings and know there is 3 of us laying in bed finally absolutely takes my breath away.
      I cannot believe the journey I have taken, I look back and no without a doubt everything has happened for a reason. That reason being this baby, this blessing of having an eternal family. I could not be more lucky than to have James, the man of my dreams, to share this amazing miracle with. My life is so perfect <3 I am also so grateful to the Savior and his blessings. The gospel is a truly extraordinary thing. So powerful and so true. 
       This baby is already so loved, and I am so excited to be a mother. To hold that baby in my arms and look into its sweet little eyes knowing that it is my job to care, love, and teach. I am so in love already!!!





1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you! You will be a wonderful mother! Love you

    ReplyDelete